BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Vixens - Voodoo Child

The Vixens - Glam Punch

The Vixens - Glam Punch

The Vixens Myspace (Click Image)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Costume Idea


Now that we have decided to go with the sin idea, we now have to re-think our outfits. I have chosen to be the sin Lust and therefore our first thought was to dress in red to anchor the idea of the sin. However, after discussion we thought it would be a good idea to make my character more of a dominatrix instead of just lust, as the concept to our music video is the corruption of good by the bad personailities and the bad personalities being in charge and dominating the man in the song as well as the innocent girl.

An outfit I would really like to base my own on is the outft that Cheryl Cole wore in her music video for her single 'Fight for this Love'. In the video she wears a red military jacket, a military hat, leather leggings and boot heels. Our idea to change the outfit is wet-look leggings, boot heels, a corset and a black blazer. Although this means that my outfit will be completely black we will try to tie-in the lust aspect with my make up by having bright red lips and red nail varnish. Almost the ambiguity of my outfit will make our video good for repeated viewing as the audience will enjoy trying to work out which sin we each are.

0 comments: