BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Vixens - Voodoo Child

The Vixens - Glam Punch

The Vixens - Glam Punch

The Vixens Myspace (Click Image)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Reflections of our Evaluation

Now that we have finished and I have had a chance to look back at our evaluation I am happy with the final outcome. I think we managed to get everything we needed to into our discussions even though we only had a limited amount of time due to other groups overrunning and our group having to be slotted in later, trying to finish quickly so that Mrs B's class wouldn't be on tape.

I think we all had a fair amount of discussion time in the evaluation as well and it shows that as a group we can work together and also work individually on our own as we all did our own research for the questions too. Even though now I look back I think we shouldn't have been so worried about the evaluation because once we got started it went really quickly, I'm glad we did as much preparation as we did and I think it really shows in our final piece.

0 comments: